Thumbnails Are Always Displayed On Forms/List No Matter if "Load images on demand" Option is Checked or Not
(Doc ID 2721681.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Thumbnail images are always displayed no matter what settings are used. "Load images on demand" option is checked or not the images are always displayed immediately without any need for any user interaction. The users expect that the image should NOT show by default when "Load images on demand" is unchecked.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In Java Client go to Preferences
- Select Masks under General
- Select the "Layout" tab
- Under the Thumbnail section check "Load images on demand"
- In Java client search for Items that have pictures, navigate through the items
- Notice that the picture of the item always show automatically under the preview tab
- The expectation is that it should not show automatically since the option "Load images on demand" is unchecked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document