RAR Is Failing With Multiple Rating Group in Same Session
(Doc ID 2721682.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Re-Auth Request (RAR) is getting failed when there is multiple rating group in same session.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start the online usage with multiple rating group in single session.
2. Once the customer consumes the full quota balance, Subscribe-Notifications-Request (SNR) (OutOfAllowance) triggered to reduce the speed.
3. Do a topup to increase the customer quota balance and increased speed.
4. SNR (InAllowance) to increase speed is triggered successfully.
5. RAR is triggered from Elastic Charge Engine (ECE), But it is failed in the diameter gateway.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document