Billing Care - No Items Displayed on Allocate Adjustment Window
(Doc ID 2721693.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On all versions of Billing Care 12.0 PS3, it was observed that no items were displayed on "Allocate Adjustment Window" for a Bill Unit specific to a service.
It is only happening in account hierarchies with one parent account and at least two child (billing) accounts.
Scenario is like this:
- Account Parent112 is the owner of two Billing Accounts (Child Account 1 and Child Account 2).
- Each Billing account has one service associated, one with Cycle Forward charges (/service/telco/gsm) and other with pipeline charges (/service/telco/ip)
- Bills for Child Account 1 and Child Account 2 are closed for Parent112
- Both bills have items and charges
- When performing an adjustment to the bill generated for Child Account 2, no items appear when pressing "Continue to manually allocate" button.
- For the same action on Child Account 1 bill, cycle forward items are showed to be adjusted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document