GDM-PRP-EXCHANGE Is Set To OFFLINE Mode, Custom Properties Values Will Not Be Exchanged
(Doc ID 2721751.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Agile EDM e6 when GDM-PRP-EXCHANGE is set to OFFLINE, the property values will not be updated to office file after checking out.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Test with "OFFLINE" setting for the default GDM-PRP-EXCHANGE
- Create a new docx in Word, save it to e6
- Add entries to the fields, one of them is a custom property field called for example "NOTES" its value for example is 1234
- Checkout the docx first time, the values are updated in the .docx and shown in the enhanced properties section of the word file
- In word, link some of the fields to the top sheet, to be seen there, checkin the docx againin e6
- Now change the values of the custom field "NOTES" again in e6 to 5678
- Second checkout the docx document from e6 and notice that the changed value for "NOTES" is NOT UPDATED although it was changed from 1234 to 5678, that is not updated in the .docx, although the messages pane shows the new value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document