Cancelling The Promotion Created Multiple Times Shows Error
(Doc ID 2721945.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.3 version, Promotions
When attempting to cancel an emergency promotion (for the second time), the following error occurs.
ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables@2RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL_GTT_SQL.MERGE_NEW_PROMO_END_DATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Style Item with 4 SKU's
2) Range it to locations in one of the zone group.
3) Maintain same price across zone so that you will have one record in rpm_future_retail initially.
4) Now create Multi Buy promotion (Buy 3 items at 30% off) with start date as vdate and end date as vdate+2
5) Cancel the promotion.Promotion will be cancelled successfully.
6) Now create same promotion once again with different percentage off(Buy 3 items at 30% off) with start date as vdate and end date as vdate+2 .
7) New Promotion will be in Active status.
8) Try to cancel the above promotion. Promotion status will be active and conflicts will be raised as. below.
An unexpected error occurred during conflict checking. An administrator needs to be contacted with the associated price event id to correct the issue.
Log file shows: 1ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables@2RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL_GTT_SQL.MERGE_NEW_PROMO_END_DATE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document