Most Of IM_INJECT_* Tables Are Purging By The REIMPurge Batch On A Daily Basis.
(Doc ID 2722770.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Most of IM_INJECT_* tables are purging by the ReIMPurge batch on a daily basis.
The data for the following documents should be stored for EDI_DATA_PURGE_DAYS in all the IM_INJECT_* tables.
1) Successfully processed documents are deleted according to the EDI_DATA_PURGE_DAYS (30) from im_system_options;
2) Documents with fixable errors are not purged at all;
3) Documents with nonfixable errors are deleted according to the EDI_DATA_PURGE_DAYS (30) from im_system_options;
Essentially 2 scenarios: :
1. When STATUS_DATA_PURGE_DAYS = EDI_DATA_PURGE_DAYS and there are both fixable and non-fixable errors, reimpurge batch was deleting both status data and non-fixable errors but not deleting fixable errors. Subsequently, these errors cannot be fixed.
2. When STATUS_DATA_PURGE_DAYS > EDI_DATA_PURGE_DAYS and there are only non-fixable errors, reimpurge batch was deleting non-fixable errors but not deleting status data. So, Status data remains forever in the system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document