Experience Manager: Products Not Populated at "Selected Records"
(Doc ID 2722908.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 11.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Endeca / Guided Search 11.3.2 Experience Manager, clicking on "Selected Records" tab, the list of selected products are not populated.
1. Logon to Endeca Workbench
2. Navigate to Rules / Shared / Results List / Default Results List.
3. Under Booted Records select Specific records, then click "Edit".
4. Under "Available Records" tab, select one item. Notice no change on "Selected Records(0)". It should read "Selected Records(1)".
5. Go to "Selected Records(0)" tab, no item shows up.
A bug was introduced in 11.3.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document