Area LOV of Create Location List Shows All the Areas Irrespective of Entries in SEC_GROUP_LOC_MATRIX
(Doc ID 2722975.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS allows a user to create and save a list of locations with a different region than those configured in the security group.
When the user searches for the created list of locations, the user cannot see it.
If a user belongs to a security group, this user should only see the areas that are configured to the security group that belongs.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Click on Tasks.
2. Click on Foundation Data.
3. Click on Locations.
4. Click on Create Location List.
5. Capture the name of the Location List.
6. Drop down the Area combo.
7. Areas are shown that the user should not have access to, according to the data security group to which they have entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document