Pre-requisites for OFSAAI F2T with Checksum Evaluation
(Doc ID 2723421.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
F2T with checksum validation:
1. Create a F2T definition with check sum property. Save the definition with proper mappings.
2. Create a .dat file in FTPSHARE area in-line with the checksum properties.
3. Create a batch using above definition then execute the batch.
4. Notice Batch is successful in Monitor screen.
5. In the task logs , we see the below message which says the checksum is by passed but data is loaded in the table:
[INFO][BACKEND][OFSAA][F2TCPP] Fic_Loading : GetCheckSum : No column mapped or specified to identify the records loaded in this run
[INFO][BACKEND][OFSAA][F2TCPP] Fic_Loading : GetCheckSum : Checksum cannot be computed for the table :xxxxxxx
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document