Deleting Products And Discounts for Particular Service from PDC
(Doc ID 2723597.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Pricing Design Center (PDC) 188.8.131.52.0 version, in the context of below scenario:
- created custom service class in Billing and Revenue Management (BRM)
- mapped the new custom service to existing events in BRM
- run syncPDC so new custom service is loaded in PDC
- create service-event map in PDC Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- create new products/chargeoffers and discounts/alteration offers which refer the new custom service
- submit the newly created products and discounts to BRM
- purchase the newly created products and discounts by creating new account of on existing accounts; currently some of these purchased products and discounts are still active
The requirement is to delete newly created products and discounts from PDC and BRM, so they will not appear in PDC GUI and will not be available for purchase in BillingCare or Customer Center.
How it can be done?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document