P6 Pro Performance Issue On Activities Page When Project Tab Is Loaded And Has Grouping Band Set
(Doc ID 2723599.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue presented in release 126.96.36.199 P6 Professional.
After opening a larger volume of project data and the project tab was opened which contains:
- A basic grouping band (such as group by EPS).
- Open projects in display.
Operations on the activities page can become slow, such as clicking clicking a primary constraint or clicking the ellipses on the primary constraint date to load the calendar window.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch P6 Professional.
- Open many projects (9 projects and 180,000 activities). (Note: performance get progressively worse as the user "changes dates".)
- Ensure the project page is using the basic EPS grouping band:
- Click Group and Sort Icon.
- Click EPS.
- Launch the activities page.
- Click any activity on page.
- Click the status tab in project details.
- Under Constraints grouping:
- Click the Primary Constraint dropdown
- Notice a delay/responsiveness issue before the date is populated
- Click the ellipses button for the primary constraint date
- Notice a delay/responsiveness issue before the window displays
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document