Users Cannot Update Customer Order No Information In ReSA
(Doc ID 2724094.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to update customer order information on ReSA application screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In ReSA, click on Operations -> Manage Transaction.
2. Input a ReSa Tran No, select a transaction (no Revision), then click on Edit.
3. In screen Transaction Maintenance, select an item, then click on Edit.
4. Check that the column Customer Order No. does not have any information.
5. In screen Transaction Maintenance – Edit item, open Customer Order Attributes tab.
6. Enter information in Customer Order No field and click on OK, to save/update the information.
7. The screen will refresh with the changes made.
8. To Verify the changes, navigate to Transaction Maintenance screen, the Customer Order No. information entered in previous steps is not displayed in the Customer Order No. column on the items tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document