Issue While Using File Request Type With Approval Work Flow
(Doc ID 2724481.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, ENV - Environment
Issue while using File Request Type with Approval Work Flow .
Customer wants the file level approval. When Customer will upload the file, approval transaction should get created. Customer should be able to approve the transaction. After the transaction gets approved, Customer should be able to view the data in respective tables.
Steps to recreate below issue:
1. Setup approval config
2. Check the FILE UPLOAD APPROVAL REQUIRED true in File Request Type
3. Run the C1-FTRAN batch to upload the csv file
4. Search the file(approval transaction Id) in File Management System with pending approval status.
5. Approve the transaction in File management System UI.
6. Run the upload batch again (exactly same as did it in point 3)
1. Customer is not able to view the file in File Management System UI in Pending Approval status. (In step 3, they are facing this issue)
2. In 1st run file is getting in Completed status in File Upload Dashboard and file gets moved to archive folder. (In step 3, they are facing this issue.)
So for 2nd run (step 6) they need to place same file again on server. Then only they can get the data in respective tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document