Bill Adjustment Amount Not Being Allocated In Case Of Zero DUE Bill
(Doc ID 2724808.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Accounts Receivable (AR)
Bill Adjustment amount is not getting allocated properly in case Zero DUE bill case Adjustment posted against the bills which have Zero due are not getting allocated properly.
When there is no due in the bill that needs to be adjusted, the opcode should error out saying that No due left on the bill to get adjusted or should allocate properly the adjustment amount to the bill to increase or decrease the bill due from Zero. We can see here the transfer events are getting generated for Zero amount and status of the item is changed to 4 while it has to be 2.
1. Consider a bill which has received full payment or fully adjusted(Zero Due).
2. Now post a Credit or debit adjustment against the bill.
3. The Adjustment item created is in closed state(item status = 4) with due as the amount we have passed in adjustment input.
4. The transferred field in ITEM_T is also Zero.
5. Transfer events are generated with transfer amount as Zero against the bill.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document