Firmed Flag Is Not Getting Updated In PO Shipment Line When PO Line Is Rescheduled From Oracle Supply Chain Planning Cloud
(Doc ID 2725596.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Firmed Flag is not getting updated in PO Shipment Line when PO Line is rescheduled from Oracle Supply Planning Cloud.
Where as the Firmed Flag is getting updated in PO Shipment Line when PO Line is rescheduled from Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning.
It should update the Firm Flag in EBS PO Shipment line to Yes but it is still No.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Supply demand in Oracle Supply Planning Cloud and find a PO line to be rescheduled.
- Firm the PO Line and save it and Release it.
- ReleaseToExternal_<number> file is created in the UCM Server, save that file in your computer.
- Upload the file to EBS through Self Service Upload in Advanced Planning Administrator Responsibility.
- Reschedule PO request is getting launched and getting completed successfully in EBS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document