RPM Is Not Populating RFR For Price Events Created At Skulist/Location Level
(Doc ID 2725879.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.3 to 15.0.3 [Release 14.1 to 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPM is not populating RFR for Price Events created at Skulist/Location level
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an item list with a sku
2. Ensure that only the style of the sku is present in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table and not the sku.
3. Create a price change/promotion/clearance for the item list and for any location
4. RIB payload tables are not populated
5. There is no entry present in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document