No A/R Items Retrieved After Executing PCM_OP_AR_GET_ACCT_ACTION_ITEMS Opcode
(Doc ID 2726310.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For some accounts, it was observed that no A/R items were returned after executing of PCM_OP_AR_GET_ACCT_ACTION_ITEMS opcode on a single bill object.
Items linked to the mentioned bill should be returned by PCM_OP_AR_GET_ACCT_ACTION_ITEMS opcode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an account from Customer Center;
2. Submitted item and event adjustments on a bill in progress (Customer Center/Adjustments window);
3. Move BRM time (Billing and Revenue Manager) one month forward (use pin_virtual_time utility);
4. Run billing for the current account (use pin_bill_day utility)
5. Run PCM_OP_AR_GET_ACCT_ACTION_ITEMS opcode on the generated bill.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document