User Cannot Logon To MWM Mobile And Start Shift Unless MCP URL Reset Due to Large Deployment
(Doc ID 2726403.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some crews cannot seem to logon to MWM in the morning without having to reset their MCP URL first.
* User forgets to logoff End Of Shift (EOS) and goes home.
* User then logs off EOS the next morning. Meanwhile the dispatcher could have forced logged them off and completed their shift.
* User then logs onto MWM and waits for start shift screen to come up.
* user waits many minutes but still doesn't see a shift start screen.
* User kills MCP app and tries again.
* After waiting many minutes he still doesn't see shift start screen.
* user reboots laptop and tries process again.
* After many minutes the user still doesn't get the start shift screen.
* Now the user resets his MCP URL.
* User registers his MCP again.
* User logs onto MWM then DOES see the shift start screen.
* User now starts his shift and goes on as usual.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!