Overlapping Promotions Getting Approved For Promotional Retail More Than Regular Unit Retail
(Doc ID 2727191.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Promotion is getting applied with more than regular retail.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a promotion [20% off] from VDATE to VDATE + 10.
- Create another promotion [fixed price with new promotion retail more than regular unit retail] from VDATE+1 to VDATE + 10.
- The second promotion gets approved which is incorrect.
- Cancel the first promotion & observe the cancellation will fail in conflict check due to incorrect promotion-2.
- End the promotion-1 early with end date as VDATE, but it will not update the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL & RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL table correctly.
- Run PEE jobs.
- See the promotion-1 gets complete or not.
- Move VDATE to next date & bounce the server.
- Cancel the second promotion but it will not update RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL & RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL tables correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document