Late Sales Not Generated During Unit Stock Count for Pack Items in Non Primary Locations
(Doc ID 2727334.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM), late sales are not generated for a pack items (type = 25) during a stock count.
1. Create a product group of a item pack and its regular, make sure that they are on different locations
2. Schedule a unit stock count
3. Take the snapshot
4. Start the count but not complete it
5. Send a sale for the item pack and to its regular
6. Complete the count
7. Authorize the stock count
8. Note that SIM generated late sales on the regular item correctly but not to the item pack, generating a incorrect SOH
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document