Replenishment Attribute Setup Should Default Pickup Lead Time
(Doc ID 2727641.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replenishment attribute setup should default pickup lead time from ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY(ISC) or ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC (ISCL) table.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create and Approve a new transaction-level item.
- Range it to multiple WH's.
- In the item supp country loc (ISCL) screens, set the pickup lead time different for the different WHs (Because the WHs are different distances from the Supplier's location).
- Put an item/wh on Supplier->WH replenishment.
- In the screen, it defaults the Supplier Lead Time ("Ready at Supplier Site"), but not the Pickup Lead Time ("From Pickup to Receiving").
- Notice that user would have to go into the item/supplier/country/loc screen to find out what was the Pickup Lead Time defined and enter that to have the correct value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document