NGINST-64042 Error While Installing BRM on Secondary Machine of Multischema Environment
(Doc ID 2727643.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to install multischema environment for Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 188.8.131.52.0 in the following setup:
- Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) database setup
- two linux server(primary/secondary) over which BRM High Availability(HA) will be installed.
- two schema - pin01 and pin02 on the database
After successfully installed BRM on primary machine, trying to install the same on the secondary machine.
While running the installer in GUI mode, the bellow error occurs when pressing Next in "Oracle Data Manager (DM) Details" screen:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. configured two linux servers for primary and secondary machine of multischema environment
2. created two schema (having different user name) on BRM database located on a different server
3. installed BRM on primary machine
4. run the installer on secondary machine in order to install BRM on it
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document