Group Client Validation Dynamic Logic Does Not Attach Error Message to Group Client Messages
(Doc ID 2728295.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Enterprise Policy Administration - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a group client validation dynamic logic condition has an error, the error is not attached to the group client messages
The expected behavior is error message should be attached to the group client messages, otherwise, there is no way to know that the dynamic logic failed, unless the activity is checked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a group client validation rule, with a dynamic logic condition and a message
2. Make it so the dynamic logic condition has an error.
3. Create a process step and add the validation rule.
4. Try to submit a group client to have it validated.
5. The group should remain in the CHANGED status, but no message will be displayed.
6. Check the activities, and the error message will be displayed there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document