Activities In Wait For Measurement State Not Discarded
(Doc ID 2728943.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
MDM - Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Meter Data Management
Activities in Wait for Measurement state not discarded
On-Demand Reads, Remote Connects, Remote Disconnects and Demand Reset device commands in a ‘Wait for Measurement State’ are not discarded after the configured ‘Measurement Expiration’ days have elapsed.
Activity (Demand Reset, Remote Connect, Remote Disconnect, On-Demand Read) should be discarded after the ‘Measurement Expiration Days’ if reads are not returned by the Head-End.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Activity Type for On-Demand Read Scalar showing the ‘Measurement Expiration Days’.
2. Create a Scalar On-Demand Read Activity.
3. Activity initiates an Outbound Communication and receives a success response from the Head-End. Activity transition to a ‘Wait for Measurement’ state. (Note: For a head-end like Itron OpenWay reads are received outside the command response).
4. Wait for the configured ‘Measurement Expiration Days’ (1 day) and run the D1-CRWT batch job with the below parameters.
5. The Activity continues to stay in a ‘Waiting for Measurement’ state.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document