CTO Extraction for Project Object Fails with java.lang.NullPointerException
(Doc ID 2729936.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CTO extraction fails with below error for Projects, and adds many History records which leads to performance issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Java Client as admin user
- Goto Admin tab > Server Settings > System Settings > Agile Contents Service > Filters
- Create New, and create filter for
Object Type: Content Transfer Orders
Viewable Tabs: Cover Page, Selected Object
- Create Project object
- Create CTO, goto Selected Contents tab, and add the project created in step 4
- Go to Where Sent, and select the Filter created in step 3
- Release CTO
- See the status is kept in "Released" status
- Check Where Sent tab. See the Transmission Status shows Failure, and Transmission Notes shows: java.lang.NullPointerException
- Check History tab. See it records "Modify where sent" action periodically
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document