E2B Report Generates With the Wrong Data
(Doc ID 2729972.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Oracle Argus Safety Cloud Service - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Case has all required data to pass E2B validation
Run Draft E2B and get Validation errors
2. Lock the case.
3. Add Significant Follow-up
4. Lock the Case.
5. Scheduled Report (This sets the Aware Date: 14-OCT-2020)
6. The Aware Date in the CMN_REG_REPORTS table shows 14-OCT-2020
7. Click on Draft link and get the Validation error, since the Validation issues still exist
9. Correct the Validation errors
10. Saved and lock the case
11. The Aware Date in the CMN_REG_REPORTS table still shows 14-OCT-2020
12. Click on Draft link and get the Validation error (Not expected, since the expected data has been entered)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document