More than One Primary Item Supplier Country Can be Created for an Item Via Induction Process
(Doc ID 2730007.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Induction Process allows more than one primary supplier country to be created for an item.
Steps to reproduce:
1. For an item I1, existing primary supplier is S1. Add new supplier S2 and make it as primary.
2. In Sheet: item_supplier, UPDATE S1 supplier to mark primary supplier field to No. CREATE new supplier - S2 and mark primary supplier field to Yes.
3. In Sheet: item_supplier_country, CREATE new supplier - S2 details and mark primary supplier field to Yes.
4. Upload the file. The file gets processed successfully without any errors returned.
5. Query ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC. Note 2 suppliers are marked as primary.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document