Error With A Security Profile
(Doc ID 2730167.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user with a security profile can only see the organizational hierarchy without maintenance permits. The user should be allowed to make modifications if needed, not just read rights.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Enter the Organizational Hierarchy screen at the following address: Foundation Data> Locations> Organizational Hierarchy.
2. Click on the Warehouse button.
3. Click on a warehouse (the fields are disabled to modify).
4. Click on the Virtual Warehouse button.
5. Close the Virtual Warehouse tab by clicking on the x of the same tab.
6. Click on the Done button on the Warehouse screen (instead of closing the Warehouse tab, the fields for editing are enabled, however the user has a profile that should only see and not edit those fields).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document