The Locations Menu Is Displayed Without Necesarry Perimission
(Doc ID 2730169.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User created a job in Retail Application Administration Console(RAAC), cloned from another job with only Supplier permissions. The user assigned to this job can also see the Locations menu in Retail Merchandising System(RMS). This should not be the case since the user does not have the necessary permission to see the Locations menu.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Select the Job to duplicate.
2. Click on the Duplicate button.
3. The name of the new Job is written and created.
4. Supplier permits are assigned and non-Supplier permits are withdrawn.
5. RMS v16 is accessed with the user assigned to the Job created with only Suppliers permissions and it is confirmed that you can see the Locations menu when you do not have permissions to view this menu.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document