SATOTAL Batch Incorrectly Updates the Total Value to Zero for an Existing Total
(Doc ID 2730393.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SATOTAL batch incorrectly updates the total value to zero for an existing Total and the below error can be noted in the LOGGER_LOGS.
sql_lib.create_msg message:@0PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-00001: unique constraint(RMS.PK_SA_SYS_VALUE) violated@2SA_BUILD_TOTAL_SQL.INSERT_TOTAL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Find a store day that needs to be totaled.
select * from sa_store_day where audit_status = 'R'
2. Log into the ReSA application and search for that store day in the store day summary screen.
3. Click on Total/Audit button and wait for confirmation window that you want to Total the store day. But don't click OK.
3. Log onto the batch server that is using the same Oracle instance.From the command line type: satotals $UP <store number that is going to be totaled from the application>.
4. From the application side confirm that you want to Total/Audit the store/day.
5. From the batch server hit enter to begin the batch program SATOTALS using the same store number.
6. Once both complete check logger_logs table for error.
select * from LOGGER_LOGS where text like '%SA_BUILD_TOTAL_SQL%'order by time_stamp desc;
7. You will see the above error for trying to insert into SA_SYS_VALUE table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document