Not All Columns Can Be Displayed and Viewed by a User When Viewing a Line Item Type BP with Many Detail Forms and in Grid View
(Doc ID 2730628.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 19.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing a Line Item type Business Process (BP) record, there are several detail form/tabs. When viewing some of these tabs, there may be dozens of columns displayed, but when opening the page in the Grid View some of the columns cannot be viewed.
When viewing BP record Line Items in Grid View, the user should be able to see all columns.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the BP resides.
- Go to Line Item BP and open a BP record.
- There are several Detail Form/Tabs, each containing a number of fields.
- Open one of the Detail Form tabs and click Grid View.
- Select a column and right click on it.
- There should be many columns displayed, but many cannot be viewed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!