Wrong narration in user Admin Activity Report for disable of user audit activity
(Doc ID 2730802.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Audit trail of user admin activity report, getting below activity while Modifying (Enable or Disable) the User
User: **** details: USER ENABLED modified
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login OFSAA with Sysadmn
2. Navigate to Identity Management
3. Select any user and click on edit
4. Change the User Enable status as Disable or Enable and save the changes
5. Login as Sysauth and Authorize the changes
6. Login as Sysadmn and navigate to Report (Next to Administrator button)
7. Click on Audit Trail Report
8. Provide the Required Information and click on Search
9. Check under Activity Column
Actual Result: Displaying as User: **** details: USER ENABLED modified
Expected Result: Should be displayed as User:USERDISABLE enable flag set to FALSE when the user is disable
Should be displayed as User:USERDISABLE enable flag set to TRUE when the user is Enable
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document