P6 Mobile SSO On Android Gets "Unfortunately P6 Has Stopped" Error After Valid Authentication
(Doc ID 2731118.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Team Member - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using release 20.11 of the P6 Mobile App in an Android:
- When using SSO (single sign-on) with SAML and attempting to log into the mobile app (with https), the user successfully authenticates against the IdP, and then get error "Unfortunately P6 has stopped".
- Release 20.11 on an Iphone successfully connects and is functional.
Steps to Re-produce
- Use mobile app on Android
- Select SSO
- Enter URL (https)
- On login page for the identity provider, enter username and password.
- Message "Unfortunately, P6 has stopped."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document