Unable to Unselect a Package when Join Transformation is Involved
(Doc ID 2731200.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench 2.5.2:
The user is unable to deselect a package in DMW UI after saving a transformation change.
The issue can only be reproduced for Join Transformations.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create source Data Model with three tables.
2. Create target Data Model with the same tables as source.
3. Navigate to Transformation tab.
4. Map a source to target table as a Direct transformation.
5. For a table column enter a new expression.
6. Map another source to target table as Join transformation.
Provide Join definition.
7. Navigate to Table Mapping and select a Static Package.
8. Navigate to Column Mapping and go to Expression Builder.
9. Click on Delete All to Delete Expression.
10. Navigate to Table Mapping, select the table where a Static Package was defined.
11. Deselect the Static Package and Click on "Save".
The package is not getting deselected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document