Discount Exclusion Not Being Correctly Applied
(Doc ID 2731539.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Here is a business scenario:
- Configure Balance Element to be impacted;
- Configure Bundle with Charge Offer to apply a charge and impact the resources and with Discount Offer to apply the discount and impact the resources;
- Configure the Charge Offer and Discount Offer;
- Create an account with that bundle;
- Submit some usage through Oracle Communications Offline Mediation Controller (OCOMC);
- Check Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) cache to validate results;
Part of the bundle allowance is consumed, debit the amount consumed and discount it because it is within the bundle allowance are also working.
But, there is a balance impact in Balance Element that should not exist because it is within the bundle, exclusion should apply since bundle allowance has not ended.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document