Emergency Parent Location Level Fixed Price Change Does Not Update RMS Tables for Parent Item
(Doc ID 2731955.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Emergency (same day) Parent (Style)/Location-Level price change is not changing SELLING_UNIT_RETAIL of the Style in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) table ITEM_LOC. Also, no records are created in the PRICE_HIST table.
Steps to Reproduce
1. In RPM, enter the Price Inquiry task to know the current price of the item. Old Regular Retail $149
2. Then, enter the Price Change task to generate an emergency price change.
3. Generate a Price Change with an effective date today (VDATE). New Price: $157
4. Select location-level stores.
5. Select items at the Parent level (Style). Apply the change.
6. Approve the Price Change.
7. The Price Change gets executed.
8. Enter the Price Inquiry task and see that the price of the item has changed.
9. Validate the RPM_PRICE_CHANGE table and it is executed with an effective date of VDATE.
10. Validate ITEM_LOC and the price at the STYLE level is incorrect.
11. Notice that the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL has the new record.
12. However, there are no records on the table PRICE_HIST table.
13. RESULT: Does not correctly generate the pop-up Price Change for Style Items, only for SKUs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document