Get Effective Pricing is Not Working In Batch Mode.
(Doc ID 2732215.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, ENV - Environment
Get Effective pricing is not working in batch mode.
We are using C1-GetEffectivePricing service to fetch effective pricing details for customer for a particular product. Call to service is made from enter status algorithm (Status PROCESSING) of CM upload request type BO.
CM algorithm CM-DEFERUPLD of algorithm type C1-DEFERUPLD is attached on APPROVED status in BO lifecycle.
When the number of records exceed the Online Record Process Limit, processing is deferred and will be processed when C1-UPLRQ batch is submitted.
Service works fine in online mode. But gives error when used in batch mode. This works fine for account in both online and batch mode.
Business Service: C1-GetEffectivePricing
Input to the service C1-GetEffectivePricing:
Expected result: Effective price details for customer for the input price item.
Actual Result: Error message “Account ID not set for batch mode”
Message category 17000 Message Number 4010.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upload file for customer with customer identifier, product code and other details for override. At this upload request is created in Draft status.
2. Validate the upload request.
3. Submit request for approval.
4. Approver when clicks on Approve, upload request goes in Deferred Processing status.
5. Submit batch C1-UPLRQ to process the upload request.
6. Once batch is completed, upload request status is changed to Processed.
7. Record status is marked as Error with error message “Account ID not set for batch mode”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document