Error During Unsubscribing Discount Sharing Products
(Doc ID 2732539.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) version 18.104.22.168.14, emGateway throws an error when one is trying to unsubscribe products/discounts (meaning cancel_deal) related to Discount Sharing in a scenario such as below:
- create a discount sharing group
- call PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_DEAL to cancel the product and discount which are part of the discount sharing group
Steps to reproduce:
- create an account (owner account, no service at this time)
- add a service
- purchase a deal containing a product and discount
- create a a Discount Sharing Group (DSG) using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SHARING_GROUP_CREATE
- add member account to the DSG using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SHARING_GROUP_MODIFY
- create ordered balance group using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_ORDERED_BALGRP_BULK_MODIFY
- cancel product purchased (using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_PRODUCT ) in step 3
It goes through fine, events published in emGateway log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document