Inquiry Results Do Not Display On Screen However Results Can Be Exported To Spreadsheet
(Doc ID 2732581.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, General
Inquiry results do not get displayed on the screen, however the result can be viewed in a spreadsheet when result is exported to Excel.
Affected Inquiries: Inquiries that call a Stored Procedure.
• Cash Suspense Records
• ECBS Invoice History
• Activity Sequence Error Analysis
• Consolidated Invoice Data
• Group Bill Generation Inquiry
• Daily Posting Totals
• Group Bill History
Inquiry screens that call a Stored Procedure to get results back should display data on the screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select an Inquiry from the list above ex: Cash Suspense Records.
2. Enter the required inputs and hit OK.
3. Select the tab that would show results (Daily Posting Totals).
*** Observe if results are available at the top right of the results table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document