Error In Replenishment Attributes Screen When Stock Category Is WH/Cross Link
(Doc ID 2732652.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the replenishment attributes screen when entering and selecting as the first modification in Stock Category the option of WH/Cross Link
following error message: ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #15
Steps to replicate
1. In menu Tasks / Replenishment / Create Replenishment Attributes
2. Enter the Department, Class, Subclass and Item
3. Enter Location and select a Warehouse ID
4. clic in OK button
5. In Stock Category row select the option WH/Cross Link
6. At the top of the screen the error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document