Price Changes (with SKULIST) Are Never Generated for Secondary Area Differentials Using Injector
(Doc ID 2732891.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.2 to 16.0.2 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using an Area Differential strategy to generate price changes (withSKULIST) for secondary zones, one can notice that Price Changes are never generated for the secondary zones when using the Price Event injector.
What is Working
Doing the same test (same SKULIST, same Primary Zone, same Reason Code) in the RPM GUI, everything is OK, and the Price Changes are generated for the Primary Zone and all the Secondary Zones (according to the Price Strategy, of course).
Steps to Reproduce
1. In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), create SKULIST using items from 2 depts:
2. In RPM, set up area diff strategy for a dept <DEPT_VALUE2>.
2a. Set to auto-approve
2b. Select a primary zone and two secondary zones.
2c. Also setup Price Change (PC) for area differentials and have 'create price changes' checked and date in 'create date.'
3. Set up area diff strategy for another dept <DEPT_VALUE2>
3a. Repeat steps 2a-2c.
4. Populate RPM_STAGE_PRICE_CHANGE for SKULIST.
5. A PC created in approved status.
6. Run priceChangeAreaDifferentialBatch.sh.
7. PCs are NOT created for secondary areas.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document