Manufacturer (Mfr) Part Lifecycle Defined at Subclass Level Not Displayed on Mfr Where-used Tab
(Doc ID 2732987.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Where-used tab of Mfr, the Mfr Part lifecycle does not show up if it is defined on the subclass level. If the lifecycle is defined at the base level then it shows up.
1. Create Manufacturer Parts Subclass, MFR_SUBCLASS, and add New Lifecycle Phase, LCP00001, in Java Client.
2. Create Manufacturer, MFR00001, in Web Client.
1. Log into Agile Web Client.
2. Create Manufacturer Parts, MFRPART001, set:
3. Set Lifecycle Phase to LCP00001.
4. Create Part, P00001. In Manufacturers Tab, add created Manufacturer Part,MFRPART001.
5. Go to Manufacturer, MFR00001 > Where Used tab.
6. Verify Manufacturer Part, MFRPART001, Mfr. Part Lifecycle Phase is correctly displayed and not blank.
Mfr. Part Lifecycle Phase is not displayed correctly and blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document