UOM Is Displayed As Unit And Eaches Instead Of RL And RLL In The Stock Count Detail Screen
(Doc ID 2733022.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), UOM is displayed as Unit and Eaches instead of RL and RLL in the Stock Count Detail screen.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Make sure you have RL or RLL as UOM for the item.
2. Create a product group for a stock count type unit.
3. Add component and save.
4. Schedule the stock count.
5. Go to the stock count and take a snapshot.
6. Note the UOM is displayed as Unit and Eaches instead of RL and RLL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document