Incorrect Rounding Of Catch Weight Item Quantity For The Received Transfer
(Doc ID 2733038.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management(SIM), Incorrect rounding of catch weight item quantity for the received transfer.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a transfer from warehouse to store including a catch weight item.
2. In WMS send the catch item with a 4 decimal place quantity (Ex:4.1239);
3. Receive the container in SIM and notice the catch weight item quantity was rounded to 3 decimal places (Ex: 4.124);
4. Receive the item in SIM with the expected/maximum quantity.
5. Notice when the receipt is integrated to RMS that it will generate an overage tran code (0.0001 qty).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document