Billing Care: Not Able to Select Reason Codes During Event Dispute With Percentage Option
(Doc ID 2733533.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 220.127.116.11.1, while trying to dispute an event in Billing Care (BC), when passing value as percentage so that calculated dispute amount is greater than 1000, if one tries to display "Select a reason" dropdown list in order to select one of the configured reasons, "Select a reason" dropdown list displays no text.
To be noted that this is working if dispute amount is less than 1000.
It is expected that when clicking on "Select a reason" dropdown list, the list of the configured options has to be displayed and one will be able to select one of the values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create new package&bundle&charge offer which includes a cycle forward monthly (CFM) event of 1100 USD
2. submit changes to BRM
3. login to billing care graphical user interface(GUI)
3. create new account and purchase the newly created package&bundle&charge offer
4. go to Bills tab
5. select the service on which CFM event is created
6. click on total charge amount to see event list
7. in the new window select the CFM event and click on "Dispute Event" button
8. fill 95.00 in percentage field so that calculated dispute amount is greater than 1000, and hit enter
It can be seen that:
- dispute field value is calculated as 1,045.00
- percentage field value is changed to 0.00%
- Due after dispute is 0.00
- "* Select a reason" dropdown list is empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document