Max Scale Amount Is Populated On REPL_RESULTS Table But Not On Buyer Worksheet Screem
(Doc ID 2733560.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although Maximum Scale Amount is populated in the database on REPL_RESULTS.MAX_SCALE_VALUE, the information is not available in Buyer Worksheet screen.
Maximum Scale Amount field from Buyer Worksheet screen should display the value from REPL_RESULTS.MAX_SCALE_VALUE.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create replenishment attributes for a particular item and location with scaling constraints.
2. Run replext pre/post in order to populate data in REPL_RESULTS table.
3. From Retail Merchandising System (RMS) open buyer worksheet screen.
4. Enter the supplier number and click on Search.
5. Select the item and click on More Actions -> Replenishment Results
6. Expand "Method" and check Max Scale Count value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document