Deletion of Partially Matched Invoice is Not Unmatching the Receipt
(Doc ID 2733974.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deletion of partially matched invoice is not unmatching the receipt.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with 3 items (item1 - 5qty, item2 - 5qty, item3 - 15qty) and receive it fully.
- Create invoice1 with two items (Item2 - 5 qty and Item3 - 10 qty) and ensure that routing days are reached.
- Run reimautomatch batch and notice that Item2 is matched in invoice and receipt.
- Create invoice2 with exact match for Item1 and Invoice3 with exact match for Item3.
- Run reimautomatch which matches invoice2, invoice3 and receipt.
- Run reimdiscrepancypurge and notice that quantity discrepancy for item3 is still there (as expected).
- Delete the invoice1 which is in Unresolved Match status.
- Notice that invoice moved to DELETE status however receipt retained in 'M'atched status (INVC_MATCH_STATUS).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document