UDA Upload Process Changes UDA_ID Value and Defaults CREATE_ID to MM_RETAIL_ADMIN
(Doc ID 2734040.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The UDA Upload process changes the value of UDA_ID and defaults the CREATE_ID to MM_RETAIL_ADMIN.
The expected behavior is for the UDA_ID value to be the same as the one in the Upload file and the CREATE_ID should be the same as the User ID of the login user.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Prepare the UDA spreadsheet for the creation of a new UDA with a UDA_ID as <UDA_ID_VALUE1>.
2. Upload the UDA spreadsheet and notice that it would be uploaded successfully.
2. Search for the UDA_ID <UDA_ID_VALUE1> in UDA table.
3. No results would be shown for the query.
4. Query UDA and order by UDA_ID.
5. UDA uploaded in Step 2 would have a different UDA_ID of <UDA_ID_VALUE2> rather than <UDA_ID_VALUE1> (identify by UDA_ID Description field).
6. Furthermore, the CREATE_ID would be MM_RETAIL_ADMIN rather than the login user that uploaded the UDA spreadsheet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document