ValueMap Import Issue in PDC 12.0.0 Patchset 3
(Doc ID 2734754.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below Error is observed, when user executes the import of config value map in a new Cloud Native (CN) Pricing Design Center (PDC) 12.0.0 Patchset3 InterimPatch3 installation:
1. import config file configValueMap_config.xml with -ow -ignoreID parameters
2. error is observed as mentioned above.
3. Re-import of configValueMap_config.xml after changing the name from CBNET_POST_ZONE to CBNET_POST_ZONE_TEMP
4. Import loaded successfully.
5. Re-import of configValueMap_config.xml after changing the name from CBNET_POST_ZONE_TEMP to CBNET_POST_ZONE with -ow parameter
6. Import loaded successfully but in BRM the Name in table ZoneMap_t did not change to CBNET_POST_ZONE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document