When Using Apply Actuals, the Application Recalculates Wrong at Completion Units and Remaining Units
(Doc ID 2735447.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 19.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Apply Actuals, the application recalculates wrong At Completion Units and Remaining Units.
This makes it impossible to track Units in Projects.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create a Project with one Activity.
- Assign a Resources X and Y on this Activity.
- Resource X have Budgeted Units = 100h.
- Resource Y have Budgeted Units = 0h.
- Update the Resource Y on the Timesheet with 5h.
- Apply Actuals + 1 week.
- Actual Units for Resource X is 0, but At completion Units and Remaining Units is 95. This is wrong.
- Actual Units for Resource Y is 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document